Severe Weather Disaster Plan
When it comes to severe weather conditions, Hurricanes, Tornadoes, etc., be sure to protect your network in the following ways:
- Shut down and unplug all servers and workstations.
- Unplug network devices, such as switches, modems, etc.
- Make sure all camera systems and security cameras are connected to an APC
battery backup, and the backup is office the ground.
- If power will be out for any period of time, unplug the APC battery backups.
- Make sure to raise hardware off the floor if there will be possible flooding.
- Look over your Disaster Recovery and Continuity Plan.
- Make sure your online backup services are setup and online.
- If you network is hit and need of remediation, give us a call at 903-339-2222
The Tech Guy specializes in network remediation after a disaster and Cyber Security Experts.